Job Title: Senior Bridging Underwriter
About the role of Senior Bridging Underwriter
Our client is one of the UK’s largest specialist property finance providers who pride themselves with their first-class service and expert market knowledge. They are currently looking for a lending underwriter with a strong background in Bridging and/ or Development Finance.
Responsibilities required for the role of Senior Bridging Underwriter
- Demonstrating deep underwriting knowledge and expertise.
- Managing the entire lending process from application through to drawdown whilst adhering to underwriting and due diligence processes.
- Effectively manage the lending process by liaising with internal departments and external parties.
- Instructing Solicitors once offer is made and providing all relevant documentation.
- Support team members and coach other underwriters.
- Act with integrity and embrace philosophy of TCF guidelines and adhere to responsible lending principles.
- Be willing to assist the wider team when required.
- Working to deadlines.
Experience required for the role of Senior Bridging Underwriter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive complex underwriting experience within the specialist lending sector.
- Strong background of Bridging and /or Development Finance.
- Solid understanding of property finance.
- Educated to degree level would be preferred.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment.
- Excellent organisation skills.
For more information regarding the role of Senior Bridging Underwriter please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days