Job Title: Project Co-Ordinator
Job Type: 12 Month Fixed Term
Location: Hybrid/Hertfordshire – 2-3 days a week in the office.
Salary: Depending on experience
- 15% Contributory Pension (10% Employer, 5% Employee)
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, which increases with service
- Private Health Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Death in Service Insurance
- Income Protection
- Digital GP 24/7
- Dental Cover
- Health Assessments
- A day off for your birthday
- Generous maternity and paternity benefits
- Paid Carers leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Benefits Hub; large selection of employee discounts, rewards and perks across a number of brands, restaurants, holidays and “away” days.
About our client and the role of Project Co-Ordinator
Our client is a fast-growing Challenger Bank in a high growth phase and have an exciting opportunity for Project Co-Ordinator to join their Business Services Department on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. The successful candidate will support the Project Manager to manage the Company’s project portfolio as part of the Project Management Office function, ensuring project governance is followed throughout the project lifecycle.
Responsibilities for the role of Project Co-Ordinator
- Hands-on PMO support for key projects and programmes
- Producing reporting for Projects and Systems Committee (Project Board)
- Ensuring appropriate project governance and controls are in place and followed throughout the project lifecycle
- Support the ongoing Core Banking System Upgrade programme
- Liaising with internal and external project stakeholders
- Provide regular updates to the Project Manager
- Maintain at all times high standard for ensuring colleagues and customers are dealt with swiftly and fairly, ensuring full consideration is given to the company’s brand values and to customer/colleague experience and outcomes
- Promote and adhere to the Company’s Values
- Ensure knowledge and skill set is current and evolving.
- Understand and comply with Conduct Rules prescribed by the Regulator, together with the Bank’s policies and procedures
Experience and skills required for the role of Project Co-Ordinator
- PMO experience preferred
- Experienced in project methodology and end-to-end project lifecycle – preferably within financial services
- Able to prioritise work and to manage across multiple projects
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in Risk, Issue, Assumption and Dependence identification and management
- Able to self-motivate and work with limited supervision
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Comfortable working in dynamic fast paced environment with ability to multi-task across a number of activities
- Excellent communication, including written, verbal, and strong presentational experience
For more information regarding the role of Project Co-Ordinator please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days.