Job Title: Loan Servicing Specialist – Bridging Finance
Location: London (will be able to work from home 2 days each week)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary Bonus
- Other flexible benefits
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
About the role of Loan Servicing Specialist – Bridging Finance
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful job holder will join as a key member of a newly created Bridging servicing team.
Our client has secured a large funding line and has launched their new bridging proposition and as a result, the Bridging Servicing function will now require an experienced individual to come in and be the first member of the newly created Bridging Servicing function.
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Bridging servicer to join and as the team grows, will be in a prime position to grow into a leadership role
Responsibilities required for the role of Loan Servicing Specialist – Bridging Finance
- Deliver accurate and timely processing of post-completion mortgage administration activities, managing the servicing and arrears workflows, daily post and scanning of documentation, processing data onto IT systems and ensuring all work is processed efficiently within policy and SLA’s.
- Daily interaction with borrowers by phone (inbound and outbound), email or in writing
- Monitoring and management of bridging arrears cases, contacting borrowers and brokers to resolve any arrears issues, agreeing ATP’s and taking payments. (May assist with Buy to Let Servicing)
- Liaising with external stakeholders, including brokers, solicitors, LPA receivers, etc
- Create and submit referrals to line managers for all requests outside of personal mandate.
- Work closely with the pre-completion teams to ensure they deliver a consistent and joined-up borrower experience.
- Input into MI & reporting to board and committees
- Review and update policy and procedure documents
- Any duties as directed by the Management team.
Experience required for the role of Loan Servicing Specialist – Bridging Finance
- Extensive experience across both primary and special servicing roles
- Deep and wide experience working with Phoebus loan mortgage servicing systems in both areas.
- Experience in undertaking Primary and Special Servicing across the full life cycle of loan servicing gained within a Bridging lender or Bridging Servicer.
- Detailed understanding of Buy to Let and Bridging products
- Experience in liaising with borrowers via telephone (inbound and outbound), email and in writing
- Excellent levels of numeracy and literacy
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to question data and find answers.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads.
For more information regarding the role of Loan Servicing Specialist – Bridging Finance please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days.