Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance x4
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
About the role
We have a great new role for a Learning & Development Manager role offering up to £45,000. Accountability for assisting the HR Manager and Director with creating the L&D strategy in order to establish a learning and development culture and then organise and/or deliver Regulatory, technical, professional and soft skills training, management development and leadership programmes aligned to current and future skills needs of the business and personal development needs of individuals.
Responsibilities and Experienced required for the role of Learning & Development Manager
- Responsible for the creation and management of the L&D strategy aligned to business strategy and Regulatory framework
- Conduct skills gap and personal development demand analysis to create and coordinate the annual training
- Champion L&D as a business enabler for improved risk and
- Design training interventions to develop competent, capable, engaged and motivated employees.
- Provide appropriate training during Induction and beyond, essential for PRA/FCA compliance.
- Develop robust Succession Planning process to provide organisational resilience
- Define and roll out technical/professional training to meet Regulatory requirements and recognised industry standards
- Leadership and creation of apprenticeship schemes as required to support the growth and flow of internal talent within the
- Coach and mentor’s employees to maximise potential and latent
- Creator of career development pathway which signposts growth opportunities for personal development and advancement.
- Create management and leadership development programmes mapped to ILM Standards such that team leaders, supervisors and management become highly competent, inspirational leaders.
- Establish brand of leadership based around empowering and involving others
- Development of innovative, blended learning solutions appropriate to learners’ requirements, using a flexible approach to provide internally delivered, externally sourced & delivered and on- line
- Identify immediate L&D requirements; develop and deliver training programmes as
- Undertake induction/on-boarding process embedding culture, role clarity and Regulatory requirements before operational
- Design, delivery and implementation of SMR, leadership, CPD, job skills, cultural etc. training & development
- Keeps abreast of changing Regulatory requirements together with FS sector, professional, technological developments and other emerging
- Set up CPD programme suitable for core roles within the
- Promotes a culture that supports learning and continuous improvement, adding value to the employer brand
- Manage training providers and the annual training plan to
- Continually evaluates the effectiveness of delivered learning
- Manage the Training budget and 3rd party training providers.
- Experience in a regulated financial services training oversight, either in-house or within a specialist training
- Has a robust understanding of PRA/FCA Regulation and associated legislative policy and the impact these may have on the
- Ability to design training courses which cover a variety of subjects and a high standard of technical authoring
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills; presents information clearly, concisely, accurately and logically.
- Ability to manage specialist third parties who supply training services
- Professionally L&D qualified or MCIPD or
- The post-holder will be sufficiently experienced to self-deliver key elements of the annual training plan and not be solely reliant upon 3rd party training providers.
For more information regarding the role of Learning & Development Manager contact us on 0333 1234 101
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days