Job Title: Completions Administrator
Location: London, close to Victoria Station
Salary: £25,000 – £32,000
- Possible Share options
- Generous pension (employee pays 3% we contribute 6%)
- Health insurance (through AXA PPP)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket
- Unlimited annual leave depending on performance
- Regular team events
- Casual dress code
About our client
Our client is a Buy to Let Lender, specialising in Commercial Buy to Let Mortgages who are rapidly expanding and scaling up the business in 2020. They have a great culture, casual dress code and a great collaboratively environment.
About the role
As a Completions Administrator you will be overseeing the last steps in the journey to becoming a customer/borrower. The role will require you to focus on both the compliance of our client and giving great customer service to all external customers. You will be required to ensure the smooth process from when a mortgage offer is issued to when the loan is completed, including ensuring that all mortgage offer conditions are satisfied.
Responsibilities for the role of Completions Administrator
- Liaise with Underwriters and the new business team on any completed related queries (certificate of title received, completion of call transfers, updates to all parties)
- Communicate with new intermediaries, valuers or solicitors’ enquiries by email or telephone, liaising with the new business team and loan underwriters as appropriate.
- Review legal correspondence from solicitors, providing responses where possible and referring queries to the underwriter or valuer where appropriate
- Pursue outstanding documents ensuring offer conditions are satisfied before authorising release of funds
- Initiate pipeline management, advising conveyance/underwriters when an application nears the end of offer eligibility or valuation period nears expiry
- Authenticate the certificate of title to ensure details provided from the panel of solicitors are accurate and adequate to proceed to completions
- Processing certificate of titles to ensure compliance with all loan offer conditions prior to sign off
Experience required for the role of Completions Administrator
- Mortgage processing or administration experience gained within the Buy to Let sector is essential.
- Proven experience in a dedicated completions role with be essential, gained with a Lender
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Good sense of humour
For more information regarding the role of Completions Administrator please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days.