Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: Competitive and confirmed on application
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (if applicable)
- Voluntary additional life cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
- Health Screening
- Motor Breakdown Cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Retail Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
About the role of Business Analyst
Working for a leading financial services business in Ipswich, as a Business Analyst, you’ll produce KPIs and management information, data analysis, document systems and processes contribute to new initiatives as required and support Stakeholders to facilitate decisions where needed. The Business Analyst job will support business stakeholders to clearly articulate business needs. They will apply commercial and technical skills and knowledge to support this. Responsible for identifying and documenting requirements and progressing these within the structured change environment.
Responsibilities and experience required for the role of Business Analyst
- Facilitates the capture, definition and development of business requirements through discussions, workshops and interviews with internal and external stakeholders to identify and understand the business problem or opportunity using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Produce/Review ‘As-is’ business processes, identify process improvements and develop ‘To-Be’ processes to establish the required business need.
- Performs data analysis in support of data migration and acquisition and to required standards for organisational ingestion into the data warehouse.
- Manage requirements and associated changes to those requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Produce High Level and Detailed Business requirements documents that are complete, clear and concise and can be understood by IT development resources and business stakeholders.
Experience & Personal Attributes required for the position of Business Analyst
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in a BA role
- Excellent communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and possibly conflicting priorities.
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills.
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with all areas of the business & IT.
For more information regarding the role of Business Analyst please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days.