Job Title: Banking Operations Specialist 4 month FTC
Location: Remote with the office based in London
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 pro rata
About the role of Banking Operations Specialist
Joining a growing Challenger Bank, the Banking Operations Specialist will be required to work daily tasks and cases promptly keeping errors and mistakes to a minimal. You will also support the Customer Service Team with fulfilling tasks and queries as they come through. You will have a hands-on understanding of back-office banking administration tasks, with a passion for championing our customers and consistently look for ways to improve customer outcomes.
You will work closely with the Banking Operations Team Lead and with your colleagues to ensure the smooth operation and management of daily tasks.
Responsibilities for the position of Banking Operations Specialist
- Be part of a growing back-office team in day-to-day operations
- Support your colleagues in Customer Service when required
- Proactively act on feedback to help to build a better bank for customers
- Solving problems and troubleshooting issues on behalf of the customer
- Work daily workflows and ensure that customer fulfilment is completed within the agreed SLA
- Supporting with GDPR requests
- Ensure Savings and maturities serviced accurately and are actioned on time
- Incoming tasks are work efficiently and correctly
- Support with payments processing
- Log complaints and assist the Complaints team in resolving complaints raised
- Ensure that you comply with internal controls and external regulations
Experience required for the position of Banking Operations Specialist
- Must have knowledge of Savings products and the FSCS
- Must have excellent customer care skills and experience in handling deceased customers, Power of Attorney and vulnerable customers
- Having the ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Salesforce knowledge would be desirable.
- Basic knowledge of complaints
- Experience in working with workflow / task management tools is desired.
- Knowledge in GDPR guidelines would be highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of payments processing is desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong numerical/reconciliation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Having a proven ability to adapt to a fast paced and continually changing environment
For more information regarding the role of Banking Operations Specialist please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days