Job Title: Commercial Real Estate Loan Administrator
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £30,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Pension: 6.5% pension paid by employer and 2.5% by employee top up
- Private Health Insurance, fully subsidised for employee and their spouse/children
- Life Insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership plan (Subsidised)
About the role
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Commercial Real Estate Loan Administrator to join a multinational banking and financial services business to be based in their London office.
Reporting to the Relationship Manager Loan Against Property, you will be responsible for Credit Proposal Writing as well as providing business support including supporting the Bank’s existing asset finance business and dealing with partner institutions.
Responsibilities and Experience required for the role of Commercial Real Estate Loan Administrator
- Analyzing & structuring new credit proposals.
- Preparation of cash-flow / slotting / pricing models.
- Liaising with Credit/Risk and presentation of Credit Proposal to appropriate authority for approvals.
- Manage and monitor reports and updates on the Bank’s existing asset finance deals, both internally and with partners
- Post approval liaison with valuation firms and solicitors.
- Preparing Facility Agreements and Security Documents where necessary.
- Check the facility/security documents and ensure that the Bank’s procedures and guidelines are adhered to and all approval conditions are accurately documented.
- Check where necessary KYC documents and Insurance policies on a transaction
- Execution of drawdown, liaising with internal legal, Credit Middle Office Group and operations.
- Post completion documentation.
- Annual Reviews / Asset Quality Reviews.
- Ongoing day to day relationship management portfolio.
- Identify potential new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Proactively identify potential gaps/risks in policies, facility/security documents, processes/procedures, SLAs, exception/MI reports, etc. and provide necessary inputs / guidance to improve these.
- Identify deviations from approved processes and highlight these to appropriate committee.
- Credit Note writing and Credit Assessment skills.
- Have a sound knowledge of Asset finance industry/property valuation / legal documentation and execution processes.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
- Previous experience working in a CRE Lending environment in the UK is highly desirable
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
- Team work skills, delivery on targets and tasks assigned in a time bound manner
- Independent process setting and managing ability
- Willing to learn with passion & experiment
- Passionate, assertive, able to build strong relationships
- Ability to find solutions and work in highly unstructured environments
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
For more information regarding the role of Commercial Real Estate Loan Administrator please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days