Job Title: HR Policy Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000 pro rata
Vacancy Type: 6-month fixed term contract
Location: Uxbridge (open to working a few days from the London office)
- 25 Days rising to 30 days with service
- Contributory pension scheme (matched up to 6%)
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Holiday buy/sell scheme (up to 5 days)
- Cycle to work
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discounts
- Discounted car parking
- Eye care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recognition awards (SPICE Programme & ABCD awards)
- Social events such as paid for Summer/Christmas Parties
Responsibilities for the position of HR Policy Manager
- Working closely with the HR management team to lead on developing, delivering and implementing a suite of HR policies, procedures and policies along with the risk management framework. This will include identifying risks and controls and designing and implementing a monitoring plan. There are 9 key policy areas that require the work to be completed. Some work has already commenced on 3 of these areas.
- Developing, delivering and implementing a staff handbook that compliments the above.
- Possibly other HR related project work but the above is the priority.
Experience required for the position of HR Policy Manager
- Practical understanding and experience of key HR processes and practices
- Thorough knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of working in a regulated Financial Services business. Banking sector experience is highly desirable
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Strong IT skills in office software most notably Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Is ready and able to take the initiative, originate action
- Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Transforms proposals/ideas into practical reality;
- Role models the Company values and behaviours
- Degree level in HRM or related subject, CIPD professionally qualified or equivalent experience.
For more information regarding the role of HR Policy Manager please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days